An annual SIFA membership offers great value. In addition to our comparably low-cost membership fee, SIFA provides at least one conference for our members every year.
• Current industry information
• Quality presentations by subject matter experts aimed at
advanced level practitioners
• Access to researchers and economists plus various investment professionals
• Ideas to improve your practice and client outcomes
• Collegiality and support — opportunities to freely discuss issues or problems in a supportive environment
• An average of 8 hours structured continuing professional development
SIFA is not a ‘mass-member’ organisation that brings a big crowd to conferences. You will have ample time and opportunity to talk one-on-one with other members, fund managers and specialist speakers, whilst enjoying time with colleagues and peers from around the country.
Members continue to tell us how much they value the chance to talk to other like-minded business owners and professionals immersed in their practices to share ideas, discuss common issues and gain mutual support in a non-judgmental environment.
COPTHORNE HOTEL & RESORT QUEENSTOWN LAKEFRONT
SIFA 2023 Conference
Thu 24th - Fri 25th
A unique opportunity to talk to other like-minded business owners and professionals immersed in their practices, to share ideas, discuss common issues and gain mutual support in a non-judgemental environment.
Simon Stredder and Charlene Overell with the SiFA Committee
Wednesday 23rd August
Pre-conference Dinner at Botswana Butchery - 17 Marine Parade, Queenstown
Thursday 24th August - Day One
8:00AM - 5:00PM
SIFA Conference with an afternoon panel discussion
over a beverage or two, followed by a 7PM dinner at White & Wongs - 59 Beach Street, Queenstown
Friday 25th August - Day Two
8:00AM - 3.00PM